2013 entrants – exclusive
- Squat a winner: Agnieszka Radwanska
- CLICK HERE FOR UP-TO-DATE LADIES ENTRANTS
Ladies (WTA Tour) // Another strong line-up at Devonshire Park will see former Eastbourne champion Agnieszka Radwanska provisionally head the seedings.
The 24-year-old Pole has been a regular favourite at the AEGON International and amongst the large Polish community in the seaside town.
Ex-Eastbourne winner, and briefly the world no1, Caroline Wozniacki returns to the AEGON International keen to sharpen her grass court skills ahead of The Championships at SW1.
Czech ace Petra Kvitova knows how to win on grass, having been crowned Wimbledon champion but failing to then crack the world’s top three as predicted by experts and former players.
Rising star Sara Errani of Italy and seasoned professional Marion Bartoli of France are among other big guns who will be fired up for a shot at glory.
The players set to compete at the 2013 AEGON International are:
- Agniezka Radwanska (Poland)
- Sara Errani (Italy)
- Angelique Kerber (Germany)
- Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic)
- Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark)
- Nadia Petrova (Russia)
- Maria Kirilenko (Russia)
- Ana Ivanovic (Serbia)
- Marion Bartoli (France)
- Roberta Vinci (Italy)
- Sloane Stephens (USA)
- Ekaterina Makarova (Russia)
- Klara Zakopalova (Czech Republic)
- Sorana Cirstea (Romania)
- Lucie Safarova (Czech Republic)
- Yaroslava Shvedova (Kazakhstan)
- Tamira Paszek (Austria)
- Alize Cornet (France)
- Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
- Elena Vesnina (Russia)
- Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia)
- Laura Robson (Great Britain)
- Su-Wei Hsieh (Taipei)
- Yanina Wickmayer (Belgium)